Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 27, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Contive Technologies Ltd., 27, Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom..
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to EduBright Academy, accessible from https://edubright.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
- Contractual Relationship Between You and Us
- Prior to submitting your order to us, our order process allows you to review and fix any inaccuracies. Please take the time to read and double-check your order at each step of the ordering process.
- During the registration and payment procedure, you will have the option of selecting which Courses and Subscriptions to use. You will be presented with and detailed the Subscription options during the registration and payment processes, and the charges payable will be computed based on the Subscription that you select.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Periodic Subscriptions on EduBright Academy will automatically renew and payment will be received on a rolling basis in accordance with the Subscription selected, until you notify us that you wish to discontinue the Subscription. If you purchase a monthly Periodic Subscription, for example, payment will be withdrawn automatically on the same date each repeating month for the agreed upon amount.
- Periodic Subscriptions to any Course are always subject to the Course’s availability on our site. At any moment, we have the right to update, revise, or remove any Course from our site.
- If we discontinue providing a Course for which you have purchased a Periodic Subscription, we will notify you via email and you will have the option of transferring your Periodic Subscription to another Course or canceling it altogether.
- You may purchase a Lifetime Access Subscription to one Course, a bundle of Courses (as promoted on our site), or to all Courses available at www.edubright.uk (as may be updated and amended from time to time). If you have chosen a Lifetime Access or a Periodic Subscription to all Courses, you should periodically check the list of Courses at www.edubright.uk to ensure that the list of Courses to which you will have access has not changed.
- A Lifetime Access Subscription to any Course is always subject to the Course’s availability on our site. We make no promise that our site or any of its content (including any Course) will always be available, and we reserve the right to update, modify, or remove any Course from our site at any time.
- If you purchase a Lifetime Access Subscription to a Course and we later discontinue providing that Course, we will offer you the following: (a) a Lifetime Access Subscription to an alternative Course that we deem to be materially equivalent to the Course that has been withdrawn from our site; or (b) an offline copy of the Course that has been withdrawn from our site for you to keep. If no suitable alternative Course or offline copy of the Course is available and the Course for which you have purchased a Lifetime Access Subscription is withdrawn from our site within the first 12 months from the date of the Purchase Confirmation, we will refund you 50% of the charges for the Lifetime Access Subscription in respect of that Course, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- If you purchase a Lifetime Access Subscription to a bundle of Courses and we later decide to discontinue providing one of the Courses included in the bundle, we will offer you either (a) a Lifetime Access Subscription to an alternative Course that we deem to be materially equivalent to the Course that has been withdrawn from our site; or (b) an offline copy of the Course that has been withdrawn from our site for you to keep. If no suitable alternative Course or offline copy of the Course is available within 12 months of the Purchase Confirmation date, and the Course for which you have purchased a Lifetime Access Subscription is withdrawn from our site, we will, unless there are exceptional circumstances, refund you a proportional amount of the charges you have paid for the Lifetime Access Subscription.
- If you acquire a Lifetime Access Subscription to all Courses and we later discontinue providing one of the Courses included in that Subscription, we will give you with an offline copy of the Course that has been withdrawn from our site, if such a copy is available.
- You must pay the necessary fees prior to receiving access to the Courses in accordance with your Subscription. We have the right to deny access to the Courses if your payment is denied, not authorized, or is otherwise unsuccessful.
- If you have a promotional code that entitles you to a discounted pricing on any of the Courses, you must enter it prior to making your payment. You will not be entitled to a refund of the Charges, in whole or in part, if you notify us later that you possess a promotional code.
- After you place an order, we will send you an email confirming our acceptance (Purchase Confirmation). We will enter into a contract with you only after we provide you the Purchase Confirmation.
- If we are unable to give you with the Course, for example, because it is no longer available or because the price on our site is incorrect, we will notify you through email and will not execute your transaction. If you have already paid for your order, we will promptly return the whole amount.
The Courses will be priced as shown on our website from time to time. We exercise reasonable care to guarantee that the prices displayed on the website are accurate as of the moment the relevant information was entered into the system. Prices for our Courses are subject to change at any time, but changes will have no effect on any order we have verified with a Purchase Confirmation. Our website features a vast selection of Courses. Despite our reasonable attempts, it is always possible that some of the Courses on our site may be priced inaccurately. If we uncover an error in the pricing of the Courses you have ordered, we will notify you and give you the choice of proceeding with the transaction at the corrected price or canceling it. We will not proceed with the processing of your order until we get your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact information you provided during the order process, the order will be cancelled and you will be notified in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is evident and unmistakable and might reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we are not required to provide you with the Course at the wrong (lower) price.
How to make payment
We accept Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, and American Express as payment methods. We will immediately charge your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account after you receive a Purchase Confirmation.
Within 48 hours of purchasing a course from us, you will receive the login information.
Changes to our terms and conditions governing the purchase and delivery of our courses
We reserve the right to modify our conditions relating to the purchase and provision of our Courses in the following circumstances: changes in the manner in which we receive money from you; or changes in applicable laws and regulatory regulations. When we make changes to our terms, we will notify you by email and update the date at the top of this page.
The consumer is responsible for adhering to any course admission requirements. It is critical for clients to understand the requirement to demonstrate the required degree of skill in order to pass the course. If a customer is not assessed to be of a sufficient standard to meet the required standards, the Company assumes no liability for the course’s failure. The Company’s decision about the grading of a customer is final.
Changes, updates, and modifications to the material
As part of our ongoing course development process, we reserve the right to make changes, additions, amendments, modifications, or replacements to any part or entire contents as appropriate.
- EduBright Academy makes no guarantee that the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that usage of the website will provide specified outcomes. The website’s findings are provided “as available.”
- Our website’s content is offered for informational purposes solely. It is not intended to be relied upon as advice. You should get professional or specialist advice before acting or abstaining from acting on the basis of our site’s information.
- While we make every effort to keep the information in the Courses and on our site up to date and accurate, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability.
- Certain actions suggested or mentioned in the Courses may provide a significant risk of damage. Lifting, reaching, handling hazardous or combustible materials, and operating risky equipment or machinery are all examples of such activities. You are always responsible for determining the appropriateness of taking the Course and must take into account your personal health and physical fitness prior to doing so. If you have any doubts regarding your physical suitability, you must visit a physician.
- We shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage incurred as a result of using the Courses. Additionally, we are not liable for offering advise regarding health and safety requirements or measures that should be followed when using the Course. You must adhere to the health and safety instructions included with the products or equipment you are using.
Our courses come with a 15 days money-back guarantee, and a refund will be provided if:
1- You requested it during the 15 days period commences on the day of purchase.
2- You have not completed 25% of the course contents (or attempted to complete) the course(s) and any tests; and you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (either digital or physical) for the course.
Once we have been approved your cancellation, you will be unable to access any portion of the course, participate in any examinations, or acquire a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
How to obtain a refund
– Contact us at [email protected] with your email address and order number to obtain a refund or cancellation.
How we issue refund
– If you are eligible for refunds, we will refund you using the same payment method used by you to pay.
– The refund process will take into action as soon as we receive your cancellation notice, however, sometimes it may take up to 25 working days to issue your refund according to some international money transactions limitations.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]